- Click on the sample image you want to download from the Sample Images available.
- When prompted, select to Save the file.
- Select where the file will be saved. The file will be downloaded to this location.
- Once the download is complete, double click on the sample file.
- Select Unzip.
- Open eFilm Workstation.
- Select File – Import – Dicom Image(s) from the menu option. You have the option to Remove the files from their original location or you can do this manually after they have been imported.
- Select the study folder(s).
- Select File – Search from the menu option.
- Click on the Search button and the study folders will appear in your Local Exams tab.
CR (22 mB) | CT (29 mB) | DX (8 mB) | MG (23 mB)
MR (34 mB) | NM (1 mB) | RF (5 mB)
All Modalities (118 mB)